Devotional: Bring Blessings
October 26, 2020
Time: 8:56 am
I love this passage in Proverbs 11:25. It’s awesome to know it’s important to take blessings with us regardless of the situations we encounter. We are overwhelmed when blessings comes our way because when good things happened we typically share our joy with others. Blessings are like a contagion because it infects others.
Proverb 11: 25: Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.
Blessings elevate our joy when others see it and respond with words of encouragement. It’s the need of the human hearts to constantly be encouraged.
One who waters will himself be watered. Interesting choice of words. The bottom line water is needed to sustain life. No human being can live without water nor plants and trees.
We have a tremendous responsibility to water people’s hearts with the fruit of the Spirit.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,”
Galatians 5:22 ESV
Always remember when we bless and water others, we are benefactors of our actions too because we represent God Almighty.
Prayer: Lord! Help us to bring blessings and water others with Good water (fruit of the Spirit). In Jesus’ name, Amen. Bjs
I hope and pray each of you will experience blessings today and beyond.
Jonah 3:1-10, Nahum 1:11; 2:12-13; 3:1,19; 3:4, 16
Thursday, May 7, 2030
Today is National prayer day so please pray for the following:
1. Pray for a spiritual revival around the world.
2. Pray for unity within God’s churches.
3. Pray for Christian leaders to represent God well.
4. Pray for Leaders around the world to be selfless.
5. Pray for every ethnic group will be treated with respect whether they are poor, middle income or wealthy.
6. Pray a vaccine will be developed to prevent people from getting the coronavirus without side effects.
7. Pray for our government leaders, Federal, State and Local to function to serve the people well.
8. Pray for every nations to treat their citizens with love and respect.
9. Pray for protection for service providers (doctors, nurses, janitors, cooks)
10. Pray for a decrease in the number of coronavirus infections, deaths and sufferings.
11. Pray the pandemic will end.
12. Pray for people facing depression and anxiety.
13. Pray for unity between the different political parties.
14. Pray for businesses to have an opportunity to reopen when it’s safe.
15. Pray for Arm servicemen and law enforcements around the world.
16. Pray for God’s mercy and grace to prevail for us all around the world.