Christmas A Fantastic Gift From God
Listed below are nine (9) gifts given to us as a result of Christ’s birth. There are many more gifts not listed below. Please enjoy these gifts as you celebrate Christmas.
Points to Ponder
- Christ came to do the will of God to give your family peace and joy (Hebrew 10:5-7).
- Heaven is a home prepared for believers (Luke 10:17-20).
- Repentance brings rejoicing in heaven when a sinner repents (Luke 15:7).
- Inner Peace is given as we worship Christ (Luke 2:14, John 14:26-27)
- Salvation was given to those willing to receive Christ as their personal savior (Luke 2:11).
- Truth is given to us as a guiding light to live a righteous life (John 14:26-27).
- Mercy is a gift to help us through difficult times (Luke 1:50).
- Angels are messengers and protectors (Luke 1:11,26, Luke 2:9).
- Savior gives us eternal (John 6:35-39).
Something to Consider
“Christmas is one of the most celebrated holidays of the year. As Christians, we must never forget that God gave us the greatest gift of all times and that gift was Jesus Christ. He is the reason we celebrate Christmas. We must teach our children why we celebrate Christmas. We must show the world that Christmas is a fantastic gift from God. He has prepared us a home in Heaven and given us a gift of Repentance when we sin. He gives us Inner Peace as we worship Christ and make right choices by serving others. Because of Christ’s birth, death and resurrection, we have Salvation through accepting Jesus Christ as our personal savior. He has given us Truth to faithfully serve as Christ served with compassion and obedience to the will of God. His gift of Mercy will follow us all the days of our lives. The gift of Angels were given to us to provide messages and to protect us from evil no matter where we travel. He gave us a Savior to protect us from ourselves. We must focus our energy every Christmas season on the birthday of Christ and let go of the world’s way of celebrating.”
(c) 2009 EnviCare Consulting , Inc.