Points to Ponder
- Being blessed sometimes creates problems between us and others (Genesis 13:1-5).
- Obstacles sometimes cause severe problems for the family (Genesis 13:5-6).
- Sometimes others within the family can start quarreling over things (Genesis 13:7-8).
- Families must go separate ways sometimes to maintain peace (Genesis 13:9).
- The spiritual leader must sometimes take the rough road for the weak (Genesis 13:9).
- Someone will always make a better choice (Genesis 13:10-11).
- The grass is not always greener on the other side it will go dormant too (Genesis 13:13).
- God will re-affirm His promise to us no matter where we travel (Genesis 13:14-17).
- When forced to move from our comfort zone, we must take God with us (Genesis 13:18).
- We must take our problems, praises and worship to the altar of God. (Genesis 13:18)
Something to Consider
Sometimes the blessings we receive can create difficulties for the family or individuals because of jealousy. When this occurs, God expects His people to make the correct choice. Do everything with your power to maintain a relationship with your family. We must show our love even when the road is rough because God will carry us through and Jesus Christ will be shown through us.
Written by Mr. Wisdom
(c) EnviCare Consulting, Inc. Alrights reserved worldwide