Here’s my challenge for every family in the world. I challenge you to focus on encouraging and up lifting each other with kind words and deeds. Make a commitment to enjoy life on a weekend you choose. Do not use any negative words that might hurt a family member.
It will be a great challenge because you can’t control others but you can control yourself. Here are some suggestions:
1. Send your family members a nice text message.
2. E-mail them an encouraging word.
3. Leave a note under their pillow or in their shoe or in the car or you can do all of them.
4. Take time to go for a walk.
5. Take a car ride to where you have not boldly gone before.
Whatever you choose to do, be creative, but plan to have an absolutely fun time. When you have completed the weekend, talk about your experience with each other. I hope you will experience an event that will be remembered for a life time.
Written by Mr. Wisdom
(c) EnviCare Consulting, Inc. Alrights Reserved Worldwide