Revelation 21:1-17; John 14:1-7
Points to Ponder
- We will see the transformation of heaven and earth (Revelation 21:1).
- God will dwell on earth with us because of his divine love for humanity (Revelation 21:2-3).
- We will be purified of our sinful ways (Revelation 21:4).
- We will have a new beginning greater than anything we can envision because we have remained faithful (Revelation 21:5-7).
- Those of us with an unrepentant heart and engrossed in ungodly behaviors will not have a new life with God (Revelation 21:8).
- God shows honor to his people for their faithfulness (Revelation 21:9-14).
- God’s earthly home will be amazing to see and enjoy for eternity (Revelation 21:15-17).
Something to Consider
God has revealed his perfect plan for Christians. He gives hope through the Revelation of John. It’s clearly written in the scripture that God’s love for us is remarkable and unwavering. He will live with us on earth. He will transform everything for his glory. We are privileged to be a part of an amazing new life with God and our family. We must embrace His promises as we observe moral values decaying in this world. We must share the hope we believe about God’s incredible promises:
(1) He will wipe away every tear from our eyes.
(2) There will be no more death.
(3) Neither shall there be mourning,
(4) There will be no crying.
(5) There will be no pain.
(6) God will live with us.
(7) There will be a new earth and new heaven.
We will have an amazing new life and home. We must eagerly share the future hope we have in Jesus to everyone before it’s too late.