Points to Ponder
- God will give us a vision of the future (Genesis 15:1).
- God will comfort, shield, and protect us during our Christian journey (Genesis 15:2).
- There are times the magnitude of the promise seems impossible to achieve (Genesis 15:3).
- There are times we don’t clearly understand the mechanism God will use to fulfill His promise (Genesis 15:4-6).
- It’s okay to question God when you don’t understand what He’s saying (Genesis 15:8).
- God will give us proof sometimes to strengthen and encourage us to prevent hopelessness (Genesis 15:9-10).
- There are times God will reveal future events which could be very terrifying (Genesis 15:12-13).
- The unbelievers will be judged at God’s appointed time and there will be no escape from God’s wrath (Genesis 15:16).
- God will never let His faithful and righteous people loose sight of His promise (Genesis 15:16-18).
- Some of the unbelievers’ processions will be given to the righteous (Genesis 15:18-21).
Something to Consider
Communication is essential to understanding the will of God and the desires of others. It is particularly important to question an individual to understand what was communicated. God eagerly awaits for us to question Him if we don’t understand what’s being said or asked. There are times we must wait before the communication is clearly understood. The truth of God’s communication will be revealed in time as we patiently wait with our hearts.
Written by Mr. Wisdom
(c) 2010 EnviCare Cosnulting, Inc