Points to Ponder
This study focuses on God’s grace toward those of us that make wrong choices and sin against God because of our selfish desires. Learn how God’s grace give us an opportunity to change from our sinful ways.
- God wants to enlighten you with mysteries to share with others (Ephesians 3:1-3).
- The more you read the Word of God, the more you will be connected to Him and understand the plans He has for you (Ephesians 3:4-5).
- You are adopted into the family of Israel because of your faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 3:6).
- You have received salvation because of God’s divine grace (Ephesians 3:7-9).
- God expects you to make His divine grace known to others by your righteous acts (Ephesians 3:10-11).
- Because of God’s grace, you have direct access and freedom to express your concerns or issues (Ephesians 3:12).
- You must not be discouraged when God’s people suffer because their suffering might reveal Christ to others (Ephesians 3:13)
- God’s grace has given you access to the Holy Spirit, unconditional love & power to glorify his name (Ephesians 3:14-22).
Something to Consider
Sometimes it difficult for people to understand the meaning of divine grace. Grace simply means unearned favor from God. For example, God’s grace was extended to Paul by allowing him to understand many mysteries not revealed to others and to preach the gospel to the gentiles. God freely gives his love to you even though you didn’t earn it.
God gave His only son to die on the cross for the world even though the world wasn’t worthy. If you are reading this now, God grace has been extended to you as well because you are alive to see , read and understand these words. Please reflect on how many times you have almost been in a car accident, potentially died of an illness, lost a job and God’s divine grace gave you many more chances.
God’s divine grace will never fail and you must extend your grace to others who might not deserve your love or mercy. Then you will be amazed at the joy and peace you will have in your life. You are a light for Christ and your light is a ray of sunshine that will attract others to Him. Always remember that God’s divine grace does not mean you can continue to sin or make wrong choices. There are always consequences when you are out of the will of God.
Written by Mr. Wisdom
(c) 2010 EnviCare Consulting, Inc All Rights Reserve Worldwide