Points to Ponder
- God extends grace and peace to families, friends and coworkers that are faithful in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:1-2).
- You must communicate to each family member and others the perfect love that Christ has for their lives and their family members. (Ephesians 1:3-6).
- You have been redeemed and forgiven through his blood, death and resurrection of Christ. (Ephesians 1:7-10).
- When you are ‘faithful in Christ Jesus’, you’re sealed and guaranteed to receive your inheritance (Ephesians 1:11-14).
- You must never stop praying, encouraging and uplifting Christ’s name (Ephesians 1:15-16).
- You must let people know of the hope and mighty power they can have if they are faithful in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 1:17-19).
- You must remember that Jesus is in control of all things in the present and the future (Ephesians 1: 20-23).
Something to Consider
When God created the heavens and the earth, He marked you beforehand (Predestined). God has plans for your life and each member of your family. He looked upon your heart and felt your pain. God realized you were heading down the wrong path. God knew the struggles you would face with your family. Because of His love for you, God put a plan in place to redeem you and individual family members from their wrong ways.
God sent Jesus to reclaim you unto Himself as well as each family member that chooses to be faithful to Christ Jesus. Jesus wants your family to be united in faith as you face life’s challenges. When you and your family need it most, Jesus will provide strength, power, encouragement, and hope.
When you and your family make wrong choices or hurt each other; ask for forgiveness and let His purpose prevail. Christ also knows you and your family won’t always agree. In time, we will be united with Jesus Christ forever! Until that day comes, you must be united with your family and fellow believers in faithfulness. Remember, you were chosen by God and redeemed through the blood of Christ Jesus.
You are a precious soul and no one can snatch you away from God. You are sealed and guaranteed to receive your inheritance so praise Jesus Christ with joy!! You must encourage your family to do the same. God’s wisdom and understanding has been deposited in you by the power of the Holy Spirit that lives inside your Holy Temple (Your body). Let others know of the priceless inheritance you have received through Christ.
Written by Mr. Wisdom
(c) 2009 EnviCare consulting, Inc