Points to Ponder
- You must not allow your sins or others to influence you to make wrong choices (Ephesians 2:1-2).
- Stay focused on Jesus and He will give you the power to control your evil thoughts and desires to sin (Ephesians 2:3-6).
- Jesus is always available to shower you with His grace and kindness (Ephesians 2:7).
- Jesus is the only person with absolute power that can save you by His grace and not by your own works (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- God prepared you in advance to do good works for mankind. His purpose is for you to glorify His name through the services you provide to humanity (Ephesians 2:10).
Something to Consider
Making a change is very difficult when you are so accustomed to your own ways. Your own ways are so embedded in your heart and mind with selfish desires that they cloud your judgment. You sometimes become trapped with so many internal struggles that sometimes the struggles lead to undesirable consequences.
Every decision you make as a result of your sinful desires will place you in bondage, which could lead to greater sinful desires. When you accept Jesus into your heart, his grace and mercy provides you with strength to make a change. He knows that your negative experiences and wrong choices sometimes over shadow the good works you have accomplished.
Always remember, when you are struggling with relationships with family, friends, and coworkers, Jesus is available in your heart. Are you willing to make the changes necessary to be freed from your sinful desires?
Making a change should be your primary goal if you are disconnected from God and your family. God prepared you in advance to overcome your challenging habits, so start today in making positive changes in your life regardless of the condition of your heart. Jesus is the foundation of change so let Him be the Lord and Savior of your new life.”
Written By: Mr. Wisdom
(c) 2010 EnviCare Consulting, Inc.